Odia Wiki 16 Work in Bangalore - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Odia Wiki 16 Work in Bangalore

Odia Wikipedia turned 16 on last June 3rd. So, we had planned to organize the 16th Anniversary at Bhubaneswar. Previously I've attended the 14th Anniversary celebration organized at IMAGE, Bhubaneswar on 4th and 5th of June in 2015. On 4th June, I had my last exam in Bhawanipatna so could join there, but joined on 5th June. 

We had planned for a big event for the 15th Anniversary, but that couldn't happen and the full event plan got flopped. So, this time we have planned for this 16th Anniversary at Mango Hotel Prangan, Laxmisagar, Bhubaneswar. 

For the event, Subhasish Panigrahi and I would go from Bangalore on 6th June 2018. So that we could be there in time on 7th and 8th July. Before the event, we need to gather some basic things which to collect from Bangalore. When I was at Wiki Advance Training, Ranchi, he had called me to join him to buy a projector. But I was unable to go with him.

But today I would go with him to the printing shop and to the CIS-A2K office to collect some stickers, standy, banner, etc. Previously we had planned to go on 5th but due to some of his works, we re-scheduled our plan to today. 

I took a cab from our PG to Subhashish Bhai's home. I don't have an app to book a cab, so Subhashish bhai had booked that for me and I took it from the SGR Dental College front gate. But I can't figure out the root of his home. Thanks to the Google map, the driver drop me at the proper location and from there we drove to the printing press shop in his car.

The root was not so crowdy, so we reach at the shop easily and collect the 16th-anniversary stickers and some emoticon stickers as well as some funny palm cards. Then we came to the CIS-A2K office. On the way to CIS office, Subha bhai and I ate some snacks and ate jackfruit.

We got these things.

When I reached the CIS-A2K office, I got surprised by seeing lots of people there. Usually I saw some 5 to 6 people, but today I saw more than 12. Gopala Krishna and Tanveer da were there. Tito dada is at home. He went home from Ranchi. The standy ordered by Subha bhai reached there in that morning, so we collect that from Neema Ji, the security of the office. Gave some stickers to Gopala Krishna, then left.

On the way to Subhashish bhai's home, he dropped me at HAL-Old airport road which connects to Marathahalli Bridge. From that place, I couldn't get a bus, so I started walking towards the bridge. But suddenly the traffic increased and I face huge traffic on my way. So, I reached at the PG by walking 6 to 7 kilometers.

No comments:

Post a Comment