Memory of My Life- 1: 2 Years Back Celebrated Anmol's B'day in College for the last time - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Saturday 7 April 2018

Memory of My Life- 1: 2 Years Back Celebrated Anmol's B'day in College for the last time

Hello everyone!

Actually, from today onwards, I would share some of my memories in a form of a blog. Previously, I used to write some stories about the Daily Life Style Photo Challenge, Favorite book Cover Photo challenge. And those felt me good when I've shared those, but after those seven days, I couldn't write any other blogs. So, I've decided to write something every day, if possible about some of my memories from past years. So, I'm taking the help of Google Photos and Facebook to get those memories back, since they are showing the memories on my Time Line as per the exact date.

2 years back on this day, we had celebrated Anmol's birthday at GCEK for the last time. Yes, that was the 1st time actually. Because previously I hadn't attended any of her birthdays. But for the last time, I was there and captured lots of photos. Actually, there were not many friends, but we were a few to celebrate it. Since we were celebrating in the classroom, so we had to keep the surroundings little quite. So, fewer friends made this happen.


She cut the cake, but unfortunately, on that day, I forgot my camera in the room, so couldn't capture that. But after that, I took some snaps on Malay's phone. And all those were there to celebrate present in this photo except me since I was taking the photos. But, after this photo, Gagan had clicked my photo too.




No comments:

Post a Comment