Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 4 - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Thursday 29 March 2018

Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 4

I accept the Seven favorite most book's cover and post them on social media without any explanation from Sulagna Mohanty, the writer of Nalichuda Book. I've shared Nalichuda, The Boy Who Loved & This Love that Feels Right on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd day accordingly.

On this 4th day, I've shared the cover of "The Boy Who Loved" by Durjoy Datta. On the occasion of Utkala Dibasa, our magazine Nabapallaba is going to release. That's why today I've shared the Teaser of the 2nd edition of Nabapallaba on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, What's app. So, I clicked the cover of the book with the trailer video.

The Boy Who Loved is the love story series by Durjoy Datta released in May and the 2nd part released in November. But, unfortunately, I couldn't manage to read the 2nd part "The Boy With A Broken Heart".

No comments:

Post a Comment