Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 2 - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 2

As per the challenge from Sulagna Mam, yesterday I've posted my 1st favorite book "Nalichuda". And on this 2nd day, I must share another book. This book is very close to my heart. Nilichuda is a collection of short stories, but this is a pure and single love story. 


This is my 1st English book which I read in 2017. "When Only Love Remains", the title of this book attracted me to read it. But, one of my friend had inspired me to read any love story novel to improve my English knowledge. So, I started reading this, but the description of the girl on whom the story is based on attracted me more, so continuously I read the book. 

But, my reading and understanding power was very poor, so I took a number of days to finish my 1st English Novel. This novel was written by Durjoy Datta. After finishing this book, I become his fan and yes, he had described every bit so attractively, I've imagined that girl Avantika in my mind. This was the 1st time, I've drawn an image in my mind by reading the descriptions.

I'm thankful to Sulagna Mam for this lovely chain challenge. For her, I shared some of my experiences about those lovely books. Since I've written the book reviews, but my feelings are different than those.


No comments:

Post a Comment