Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 1 - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Monday 26 March 2018

Seven Favorite Book Covers in 7 Days- Day 1

Today, on 26th March 2018, Sulagna Mohanty (Sulagna apa) had tagged me in a Facebook post which is actually a book cover photo challenge. According to that challenge, I need to post 7 cover photos of my favorite books in coming 7 days. As per the rule, we have to post the covers only without any explanations, without any reviews.

But, I have that bad nature to explain about myself, that's why I've explained about every photo at the time of "Seven black and white pictures of your daily life Photo Challenge". So here only I could explain the book covers I've shared there. 

On this 1st day, as soon as I got that notifications on Facebook, the 1st book came into my mind was her 1st book which is a collection of short Odia stories published on 26th June 2017. All those stories are related to the society. When I bought that book, I had finished that within 4 hours. After that, I had written an full review of that book which was my 1st review of any book. So, I've shared that book on this 1st day. Since I've not read a huge number of books, but I read some books. So I would share my other favorite books accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment