One of my Story with Gulugula (ଗୁଲୁଗୁଲା) - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Saturday 24 March 2018

One of my Story with Gulugula (ଗୁଲୁଗୁଲା)

Gulugula, this is the name of an Odia food. Usually, people prefer it for their breakfast. Some years ago, this was the best breakfast for us, but now some other foods took its place. But the emotions with this food would remain like that.

There was a time when we used to eat this as our breakfast since it was cheap in comparison to others and available in every small shop to big shops. Most people prefer this because it won't make you hungry for a long period. 

In my school days, I used to go to a tuition which was 6 to 7 kilometers away from my home and in the morning, I had to reach there before 5.30. After the 1st regular mathematics class, I had another class for the optional mathematics. So, this was my life in those 2 months of summer vacations. 

Photo: Dr. Biswa Ranjan Kar


No comments:

Post a Comment