Seven black and white pictures of your daily life: Day- 1 - Blogs by Sangram Keshari Senapati

Friday 22 December 2017

Seven black and white pictures of your daily life: Day- 1

Seven days .... Seven black and white pictures of your daily life .... No faces, No explanations .... Challenge & Tag a friend every day .... 

I don't have any idea, who have started this challenge. But, it's really an amazing and interesting game I think. I was challenged by Aliva Sahoo, one friend from Odia Wiki Puri Tungi. So, I have to accept that challenge. And it was up to me to accept it or ignore it, but I choose to have some fun.

Actually, this challenge includes seven black and white photos of our daily life to be posted on any social media. All are doing this on Facebook, so I also choose that and also like to share on Twitter too. 

So, it is the day- 1. In this day 1, I had clicked a photo of my favourite 4*4 Rubik's Cube putting on my Laptop. Both, Laptop and Rubik's cube are my favourite, so on this first day, I wish to click this first. And there is the rule not to explain about the photo, but I can explain here. So, no problem. Also, there is another optional rule to challenge some of your friends. So on the very first day, I challenged Abha Pradha, another friend cum sister from the same Odia Wiki Puri Tungi and she also accept that challenge by posting her click of the day.


The Rubik's cube in the photo gives a great message for the society. It's very difficult to them, who think it's difficult and also it's difficult to them, who thinks it's easy but even don't try to solve it. But in reality, the solving procedure is not so hard. Anybody could solve it if he/she wish to solve it with proper desire and steps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment